One of the greatest services we can offer veterans is helping them navigate the VA system.

Our Chapter has both Chapter-level and National Service Officers to assist veterans file:  

  • Application for Disability Compensation and Related Compensation Benefits

  • Application for Pension

  • Application for DIC, Death Pension, and/or Accrued Benefits

  • Notice of Disagreement (also called NOD)

  • Intent to File a Claim for Compensation and/or pension, survivors pension, or other benefits

If you or another veteran needs assistance, please call the Chapter Commander (248) 977-7900 or contact the DAV Regional office at (313) 964-6595.


Our hall is a renovated barn built in the late 1800s. Capacity is approximately 250, depending on floor plan. Veterans discount available with proof of service. 


For Hall rental availability and rates, please call the Hall Manager 248-977-7893. If no answer, please leave a message and she will return your call at her earliest convenience.

Western-themed party

Seminar with over 150 attendees

Wedding for 200+ guests

Kitchen facilities available

© 2016 by DAV Chapter 129. Proudly created with

  • Facebook App Icon